官方微信赞助推广网推广标签      禁止一切违法信息推广,否则封号。本站内容均为会员发表,并不代表本站立场!

中国推广网

QQ登录

免注册,加入推广网

扫一扫,登录推广网

上一主题 下一主题

新托福口语之了解外国文化

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
仙子之梦 发表于 2017-12-8 10:50:17
  2017年11月26日最新托福口语考试有哪些值得关注的内容呢?下面为大家带来新托福口语题目:了解外国文化一文,更多托福口语的相关知识也可关注下北京新东方的托福系列课程,相信可以帮助到大家。
  托福口语考试日期:
  2017年11月26日
  新托福口语题目回忆:
  Task 1
  Independentspeaking
  题目
  How wouldyou like to learn about other cultures if you cannot travel there? Would you like to read books, watch films, or form an online chatting group with local people? Please use details and examples to explain why.
  考题解析
  这是Task1中经典的Free-choice题目的Qualities/ Characteristics问题的三选一题目,注意做出选择,并给出合理解释即可,切忌不可给出模棱两可的答案。
  参考答题思路:
  1、To read books:
  SD:
  ①I canfeel about the amaze of the foreign culture through reading the stories anddescription of the foreign country.
  ②Booksendow me with full of imagination and even more than the films do me.
  ③Books aremore accurate than the information I got from the movie and local people sincethe books are edited and audited by the authors and publishers before beingopen to the public.
  2、To watch the films:
  SD:
  ①Morerelaxing than reading books which are quite similar to textbooks or the schoolassignments that are boring and tiring;
  ②Itprovides a more vivid way to get a more direct impression on the foreignculture;
  3、To form an online chatting group with local people:
  SD:
  ①Itprovides the most updated information about the foreign culture compared withreading the books and watching movies which are written and filmed a while ago;
  ②It canhelp to not only improve the foreign language ability but also get a deeperunderstanding of the real foreign culture since communication with the localpeople is happening and offers us a real experience of the foreign culture;
  难度分析及注意事项
  此题考察考生有关外国文化的话题,考查题型为三选一题型中的文化类话题,难度适中。需要注意的是,有关外国文化的话题是Task1的经典题目,另外,值得注意的是,此题与TPO23的Task1 非常相近,希望引起大家足够的重视。
  难度:适中

分享到:  新浪微博新浪微博 QQ空间QQ空间
中国推广网 - 免责申明1、本主题所有言论和图片纯属会员个人推广行为,并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责
2、本站不提供和不存在任何金钱交易(本站管理账号发布的帖子除外),谨防上当受骗!本站唯一管理账号:推广网官方
3、本站所有主题由该帖子作者发表,该帖子作者享有帖子相关版权并且依法承担一切因本文发表而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任

中国推广网提供免费推广,免费营销,免费发布广告信息的网络推广平台。
关闭

网站推荐上一条 /1 下一条

扫描二维码
把此页分享给朋友

小黑屋|广告服务|联系我们|推广帮助|(京ICP备16009988号)

中国推广网(推广论坛)是免费网络推广平台||免费推广就上中国推广网